[Tagging] New Tag "Departures" voting results.

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 06:59:28 UTC 2019

On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 at 14:30, Phake Nick <c933103 at gmail.com> wrote:

> but in term of GTFS I don't think anyone in the world supply data
> individually for each stops.

Of course!

It would be nice (but probably impossible) to have a single worldwide
answer but I don't think that will be possible in the foreseeable future :-(

I think it will finish up that we can list this info in this area, people
can do so there, there & there, but people in those other areas
unfortunately won't be able to.

I'd say just go with what we can now, & as areas expand, they can all join
in.

Thanks

Graeme