[Tagging] Hotel dataset import? / Re: Baby-sitting
cascafico at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 09:50:23 UTC 2019
> Il giorno lun 11 mar 2019 alle ore 14:11 Mateusz Konieczny <
> matkoniecz at tutanota.com> ha scritto:
> > Fixed in
I took a 600+ dataset, geocoded them, manually conflate 53 of them, put
source references on umap, put source institution name on changeset, ask
for some tags clarification (yet didn't receive an agreed feedback).
Am I missing something?
The only (sequential) results of this discussion are:
- I declare <100 nodes but Volker noticed source dataset has 600+, but then:
- I'm asked where the <100 was mentioned (cannot remember), conclusion: I'm
malicious: it's an import!
- since there is one (1) ML unaswered doubt if "01 Jan - 31 Dec" should be
replaced by 24/7: import is anyway bad
- pets and childcare information are "volatile" (payment methods aren't?
and yet tag exists): import is anyway bad
- "bulk" word removed from main import wiki : hence it's obviously an
The lattest is great and leads to grotesque consequences: when a colleague
hands me 12 guidepost locations to geocode, I must message planet import
ML, local ML, write an import page and ask my fellow a consent form with
certified signature. Is this what we aim?
I think setting such a binding requirements on small size "imports" is
putting a gravestone on many potential small, local sources.
Please, forgive my sarcasm, but I'm really discouraged. I published the 53
changeset id's . Feel free to revert.
If anybody wants to help me, please feed back on the import doc I wrote
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Tagging