[Tagging] Status of oneway=cw oneway=ccw

Kevin Kenny kevin.b.kenny at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 16:25:36 UTC 2019

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 11:47 AM Paul Allen <pla16021 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Something may appear
> in the wiki for no reason other than the voices in somebody's head told that person to put it
> there.

Moreover, because we as a community usually try to respect the work of
other mappers (as much as we bicker on this list), these things tend
to persist on the Wiki because nobody really wants to take the
confrontational act of silencing the voices in someone else's head.

And you're just envious because the voices won't talk to you!