[Tagging] [OSM-talk] Tagging disputed boundaries

Sergio Manzi smz at smz.it
Wed Mar 13 23:45:56 UTC 2019

On 2019-03-14 00:03, Joseph Eisenberg wrote:
> > “form a hidden, underground, group of motivated persons to draft proposals”
>
> 🤦‍♂️
>
> I might support this if all men, Europeans, and people of European ancestry were excluded from this cabal of illuminati. 😂😁
>
> [guilty as charged ☺️]

All the silly funny faces do not makes any less *_vile_* your attempt to put in my words meanings that were not expressed nor implied.

I never talked about /illuminati /or a conspiring elite: I was talking about people working in team, in a friendly way, to collectively bring out ideas.

IMHO ideas that comes out from a group debate have far more odds to be accepted by the community: that's all.

> Seriously though, it’s much more helpful if authors of proposals get as much advice as possible before going to a vote.
>
> But y’all could try to be nicer and more constructive in comments on new tags.
>
> Not everyone shares the north-western European value of frank / blunt / direct criticism.

I understand that, as I understand how other cultures have different way to express their feelings, but I hope people of different cultures, here, have the intelligence to understand where I come from and what my real intents are.

Apparently I'm an optimist.