[Tagging] Wild changes to wiki pages changing the cycleway tagging scheme

"Christian Müller" cmue81 at gmx.de
Fri Mar 15 12:37:51 UTC 2019

This is not true, the namespace method has been
employed at least since May 2008, but propably
even before that date on which it was documented:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Namespace

*:oneway is just an employment of this method,
documentation of a full key may be present, but
this is not an obligation.  If it is missing the
projection of the documentation to the unaffixed
version applies.

Regards,
cmuelle8