[Tagging] Wild changes to wiki pages changing the cycleway tagging scheme

"Christian Müller" cmue81 at gmx.de
Fri Mar 15 12:48:26 UTC 2019

+1 for your rationale by not being blinded by sheer numbers.
(if we are to go by the numbers there, we are stuck with the
oldest and most established tags ever, regardless of their
shortcomings)

-1 for your suspicion.  If you cannot live with a wiki being
changed, then use paper.  Wikis were meant to be edited.
They are here, to not have to use an eraser or whiteout if
an example is to be added or a mistake is to be fixed.

OT: The people stuck in their habit of continuously commenting
on things, longing to pertain the status quo regardless of
how ridiculous the state it is in, don't they look suspicious
too in your eyes?

Regards,
cmuelle8