[Tagging] Superroutes - good, bad or ugly?

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 13:43:03 UTC 2019

I like Sarah's proposal too, especially for walking routes. I'm not sure it
would work for complex PT routes, where routability is involved.

One issue: a route relation can be a route on it's own AND part of a longer
route (or node network), on any level of the hierarchy. segment=yes would
not cover that, I think?
And when naming parts, you'll have to cover the case that a route can be
part of multiple longer routes, the route itself may contain smaller parts
that are also part of multiple routes.
Parts can have any of the network tags.

This complication is not created by Sarah's idea, but I would like to see
that solved too.

Fr gr Peter Elderson

Op vr 15 mrt. 2019 om 14:26 schreef Richard Fairhurst <richard at systemed.net