[Tagging] Superroutes - good, bad or ugly?

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 14:44:05 UTC 2019

I have actually done that, a "stub" containing one nwn hiking path which
also acts as the NL part of an iwn route. It was the only way to get the
tagging of names, international names, colours and osmc:symbols right.

On waymarkedtrails it works like a charm, but I'm less sure about OsmAnd.

Fr gr Peter Elderson