[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - police=*

Jan S grimpeur78 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 11:42:36 UTC 2019

Okay, I think the police scheme is consolidating.

I had included a new landuse=police tag, inspired in landuse=military. I'm not sure whether we really need that. I came to think that the police doesn't use land in the same way the military does for training grounds, huge shooting ranges, bomb dropping areas or even nuclear test sites. So as of now I tend to eliminate it from the proposal.

This would likely be the last question I'd raise. We could then soon go to a vote :)

Best, Jan