[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - leisure=inflatable_park

Silent Spike silentspike100 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 19:14:28 UTC 2019

🤔 A lot of interesting input, thanks everyone.

I see what was meant by processing now. Going by the Merriam-Webster
definition of playground ("a piece of land used for and usually equipped
with facilities for recreation especially by children") I suppose these do
fit. I'm leaning towards changing the proposal as suggested.

In that case I'd like to raise the question on whether we think this
proposal should be expanded to suggest both inflatable and trampoline parks
be tagged using leisure=playground, fee=yes and playground=* (as it seems
to me that they should both follow the same scheme).