[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Runway Holding Positions

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 22:11:41 UTC 2019

It would be easiest to add “holding_position=runway” to the existing
“aeroway=holding_position” tag. This way, any database users who are
already using “aeroway=holding_position” do not have their data broken, and
he detail can be added incrementally

BTW, why do you need the line mapped  rather than a node on the runway or
taxiway? Is this for more precise rendering on a flight simulator?

Joseph