[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - police=*

Jan S grimpeur78 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 17:33:08 UTC 2019

Hey guys,

the voting has had people give more specific comments on the proposal. In
has become clear in particular that landuse=police is mostly seen as
superfluous, while hitherto there were people speaking out against as well
as in favour of this tag.

I've now also understood the idea of the police:XX tag for localised
information that has been established in France and would include such a
scheme.

Now, how to proceed? I don't think that adapting the proposal while the
voting is open would be considered democratic. Should I thus interrupt the
voting and adapt the proposal? Or wait until the voting is over, adapt, and
open another voting period?

Best, Jan