[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - toll

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Wed May 8 14:50:34 UTC 2019

8 May 2019, 15:50 by wiki_openstreetmap_org.5.kuru at spamgourmet.com:

> I would like to hear your thoughts and comments here: > https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/toll <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/toll>>

I see no good reason to turn simple boolean tag (toll=yes/ toll=no are 98,98% of all values[1]) into something
highly complicated. It would work better as a new tag

 Also, what is the point of tagging that road located in Italy is an Italian toll road?

[1] https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/toll#values <https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/toll#values>

>  NOTE: All comments attached to this mail WILL NOT BE PROCESSED! Only comments on the wiki page will be answered and worked on!

It is your choice but it means that you are likely to miss some comments, and encounter
them as explanation of "no" votes.