[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - toll

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat May 11 14:03:52 UTC 2019

sent from a phone

> On 8. May 2019, at 19:07, wiki_openstreetmap_org.5.kuru at spamgourmet.com wrote:
>
> In my opinion the mailing list is everything but well-aranged, has no easy to use layout, no logic line-up of comments, etc. Because I HAVE to drop one, I'll drop the mailing list.

I cannot follow the argument you have to drop the mailing list comments because the mailing list is not organized well. You do not have to follow every topic, but I would expect you follow yours, it is just a few comments, if this is too much effort you would better not have written anything, rather than coming back several times to state in writing that you do not want to engage here.

Cheers, Martin