[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - changing table

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sun May 19 23:10:46 UTC 2019

On 20/05/19 06:45, Graeme Fitzpatrick wrote:

> On Mon, 20 May 2019 at 04:32, Valor Naram <valinora at gmx.net
> <mailto:valinora at gmx.net>> wrote:
>
>     Hey guys,
>
>     my first proposal has been rejected for some reason. I have
>     rewritten my proposal to hopefully please the critic. Please check
>     it out:
>

> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/changing_table
>
> Corrected typo in link address!
>
> What changes have you made to the proposal?
>
> Would be handy to have a section there to show what they were

I think there has been a reduction inĀ  the number of sub tags. But I
don't think the reduction has gone far enough to appease the 'no' voters.

I think the proposal should only be about replacing the existing tag
diaper=* with change_table=*. Nothing else, just that and see if that
passes .. there are some who will object to just that and it could be a
close call on just getting the replacement passed.

Good luck Valor.