[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - camp_site=camp_pitch

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Mon May 20 09:39:17 UTC 2019

It appears that the proposal for camp_site=camp_pitch will be rejected
with 12 votes in opposition out of 26 votes total, for

A couple of those who voted in opposition would prefer to use
"tourism=camp_pitch" instead. There were also a couple of people who
suggested "tourism=camp_site:part" and a couple in favor of
"camp_site:part=camp_pitch". Several other people voted in opposition
but did not specify a preferred alternative.

So what's that best tag to try instead?

I think "camp_site:part=*" is rather convoluted, and
"tourism=camp_pitch" has the benefit of using a well-known key, but
perhaps there are other suggestions?