[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - changing table

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Tue May 21 00:12:12 UTC 2019

On 20/05/19 22:20, Valor Naram wrote:
> then it's a property

Yes.

The tag highway=residential says that is a road here,  a physical presence.

The tag surface=grass says that whatever is here has a grass surface,
but does not say what the physical presence is.

If there is a thing tagged with both highway=residential and
surface=grass then it says there is a road with a grass surface.

For change tables they would commonly be combined with toilets, possibly
other things too like libraries, community halls, camp sites etc.

So the description of surface does not say what the physical presence
is, nor should change table. For change table it is the provision of the
activity.