[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - juggling spot

Pablo pablodurandoz at riseup.net
Tue May 21 19:34:50 UTC 2019

Hello,

A new feature proposal which could be very useful for the juggling community. Usually, jugglers meet in specific spaces in cities (usually open spaces like parcs). There is often a day of the week which is choose to meet in priority. It s like a informal sport center. I thinks it s the same thing for slack lines and acrobatics but I m not sure. Osm could help find theses spots which is very usefull when you travel. If this tag is accepted, I will inform the juggling community so they can add their spots.
You can find it here :
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/juggling_spot