[Tagging] Tagging a site with "Luxury Lodges"

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu May 23 05:39:55 UTC 2019

sent from a phone

> On 23. May 2019, at 00:27, Joseph Eisenberg <joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> It’s advertised just like a normal residential area, and claims to have won a “Warick village of the year” award. So I would use landuse=residential for the area, and building=house for each structure.

the village of the year price was won by the poor village where this holiday site landed, who knows if they would still have won with the lodge park already in place ;-)

While they might be called „house“, why not „building=lodge“? The fact they are poorly insulated, prefabricated wooden single floor structures is better reflected by that word.

Cheers, Martin