[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - camp_site=camp_pitch

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Thu May 23 10:22:41 UTC 2019

>  tourism=camp_pitch (not because I like this, but because fixing one issue (avoid conflit with tourism=camp_site + camp_site=basic/standard/serviced/deluxe) is better than fixing none of them.

Please do not retag features to an unapproved, undocumented tag.
Mechanical edits are discouraged, even if you are doing them by hand.

I'd be willing to make a proposal page for tourism=camp_pitch if there
is sufficient support for this tag, but it sounds like you don't
actually like this tag?

I'm not sure that there will be sufficient support for
tourism=camp_pitch to win approval. It's always hard to guess.