[Tagging] Tagging a site with "Luxury Lodges"

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Thu May 23 15:06:52 UTC 2019

I the US we call them manufactured homes. They are trucked to the site,
often split lengthwise into two pieces. Once on site, they place them on a
foundation then remove the wheels from underneath. Most are relatively
inexpensive to purchase. The real money make is the owner of the land that
rents out the tiny lot.

These communities can be a mix of mobile home, aka caravans, and
manufactured homes. From aerial imagery the individual units the only real
difference is usually the roof. Manufactured home may have a peaked roof
where the mobile homes are usually flat.

I've tagged both a building=static_caravan

Best,
Clifford

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 2:56 AM Paul Allen <pla16021 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 23 May 2019 at 06:41, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> While they might be called „house“, why not „building=lodge“? The fact
>> they are poorly insulated, prefabricated wooden single floor structures is
>> better reflected by that word.
>>

> building=luxury_shanty
>
> --
> Paul