[Tagging] iD adding highway=footway to all railway/public_transport=platform ways and relations

Nick Bolten nbolten at gmail.com
Thu May 23 17:00:27 UTC 2019

That's not an example of a trick question, just a normal question with
clear implications. I'd be happy to see examples of linear platform
features that aren't footways and have my intuition proven incorrect.

Are there any other outdoor linear features with primary pedestrian access
that aren't footways?