[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - changing table - self referencing description

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri May 24 16:04:54 UTC 2019

Am Do., 23. Mai 2019 um 10:52 Uhr schrieb Valor Naram <valinora at gmx.net>:

> I have changed the description for the proposal at
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/changing_table as
> suggested.

current description reads: "Provides the infrastructure for changing the
nappy/diaper of babies or young children"

I think this is too inclusive, to me it would suggest that everything that
is needed will be provided (like in the german drugstore example, they
provide tissue, nappies, a sheet of paper underneath, disinfectant for the
parents). What should be described is the minimum. IMHO this is a
horizontal surface suitable to change a baby, i.e. sufficient light should
be provided, wind should be shielded, possibility to wash your hands would
make perfectly sense but is not always available). If this is a property,
the description could be as simple as "provides a place to change a baby's
nappy".

Cheers,
Martin