[Tagging] solving iD conflict (was: pointlessly inflamatory title)

Nick Bolten nbolten at gmail.com
Fri May 24 18:55:47 UTC 2019

> Yes.  I noticed when you implied that I hated blind people.

1) I referred to people with low vision. That is not the same as blind.
2) I didn't say you hated anyone.
3) The question was rhetorical: the premise is that you don't actually
believe that. The hope was that those making these claims would be jostled
into confronting the issue head-on. Unfortunately, there was no response -
this could've been clarified.

> I noticed when you called me condescending.

I don't believe I've ever called anyone condescending.

The rest of the response seems like something to discuss on other threads.