[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - changing table - self referencing description

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat May 25 08:58:23 UTC 2019

sent from a phone

> On 25. May 2019, at 09:35, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Key:baby_changing_table Definition: Provides a place for changing the nappy/diaper of babies or young children.
>
> Pedantic hat on.
>
> Self references:
> babies ... plural  of baby
> changing - repeated

the proposed key is changing_table not baby changing table, no self reference

> 'Provides' not needed.
> Delete Provides.
> Change 'changing' to 'replacing'
> delete 'babies' and add description to young children of 'very'

actually “provides” is needed here: we are not going to tag the changing table itself with this tag, rather we will be tagging that a feature (like a restaurant, a shop, a museum, a bathroom or a cafe) provides a changing table.

Cheers, Martin