[Tagging] Tagging Digest, Vol 116, Issue 160 constructive comminucations

St Niklaas st.niklaas at live.nl
Sat May 25 09:48:36 UTC 2019

Hi OSM / mappers,

I do have some remarks;

IMHO there are too much channels or Fora, from OSM to Github, to read or talk about or over OSM. Par example if you want to read them all, you won’t be able to contribute as a mapper to OSM 🙂.

I can’t admit what has been written before, but reactions tend to be emotional as if the writer made a personal remark as a comment on an earlier statement, a reason not to participate anymore, I don’t want to be one of the bunch.

Greetz