[Tagging] Is there a good way to indicate "pushing bicycle not allowed here"?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 21:21:28 UTC 2019

sent from a phone

> On 5. Nov 2019, at 18:48, Markus <selfishseahorse at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I guess that bicycle=no almost always means that *driving* a bicycle
> isn't allowed. So it seems just logical to use a new tag for places
> where pushing (or transporting) bicycles isn't allowed too. Maybe
> bicycle=total_ban or bicycle_pushed=no?

I agree that bicycle=no has no implications for people pushing bikes, on the other hand, what is our tag to say you can’t bring an umbrella? Do we really need formalized tagging for every ultra rare kind of prescription?
And are there also places where you can’t carry a bicycle, or is it only about pushing? What if you put your bike in a box, may you bring it then?

Cheers Martin