[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - sunbathing

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 10:20:25 UTC 2019

> Am Mi., 6. Nov. 2019 um 10:19 Uhr schrieb Vɑdɪm <vadp.devl at gmail.com
> <mailto:vadp.devl at gmail.com>>:
>
>     The voting reached the planned end date.
>
>     There are 18 votes in total submitted there plus 2 non-voting
>     comments.
>
>     The results are: 13 "yes" including my own vote and 5 "no"
>     including one
>     without a comment, which gives 72% of "yes" votes.
>
>     It's marginally lower than 74%, but the response is apparently rather
>     positive.
>
>     I'm quite happy to see such a result for the novice's submission,
>     but on the
>     other hand there probably something which could be improved in the
>     proposal.
>
>     Any suggestions?
>

> add sunbathing=yes/no as a property to the proposal (particularly
> useful for adding to other "leisure" features)

Some examples of places where sunbathing is 'designated', by whom is it
'designated' and how is it 'designated'. These should be backed by links
to verify the designation.

Possibly some tag to sunbathing=common? or popular? For places where
sunbathing commonly/frequently takes place e.g. most Australian beaches.
I think this might be a more frequent feature, not everyone will be able
to determine if a place is designated for sunbathing.