[Tagging] How to tag Seveso sites ?

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 09:34:04 UTC 2019

What is a Seveso site? The link to the directive on Wikipedia says:

“a European Union <https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union> directive
<https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directive_(European_Union)> aimed at
controlling major chemical accident hazards. Seveso III is implemented in
national legislation and is enforced by national chemical safety
authorities.”

Are these chemical hazard sites? Inspection sites?

-Joseph