[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Small electric vehicles

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 08:47:21 UTC 2019

Am Mo., 11. Nov. 2019 um 09:37 Uhr schrieb Jan Michel <jan at mueschelsoft.de>:

> On 11.11.19 01:09, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:
> > I generally agree with your remarks, just here I would like to point out
> > that there aren’t any scooters in the “mofa”-class (AFAIK, not limited
> > to Piaggio Vespas), (motorized) scooters begin in the moped class.
>
> Many of them can be ordered with a reduced maximum speed to be driven
> with a 'mofa' license.

you're right, sorry, seems I'm living for too long time away from Germany
now to have a good idea about the current situation. In many (most?)
countries, there isn't a mofa class at all, and you may not even need a
driving license for the bigger 50ccm class. For example there is no
EU-vehicle class for Mofas, it's a German specialty:
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/EG-Fahrzeugklasse#Klasse_L

Cheers,
Martin