[Tagging] Proposed features, toll (3/5)

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 12 00:01:20 UTC 2019

Le 11.11.19 à 23:13, Herbert Allmeier a écrit :
>     Country tags: There is no worldwide toll system.

the same apply for parking : no the same-for-all-parking exist
but we still avoid using a country code to said that all parking in this
country use somethink specific to this country.
the same apply with opening hours : we don't add country code to spécify
that's it's this country timecode

>   NOTE: All comments attached to this mail WILL NOT BE PROCESSED!
>
> so nice ! all not-processed comments may result in a vote=no or worse in
> difficulties of use in the future because a detected problem has not
> been solved
>
>     If a person <cut>
>     does not want to be involved in the discussion there is nothing I can do

if somebody reply, you can read the reply :)

>     what would be a better place if not the talk page
>     that is directly linked from the voting page?

you may link tagging archive if you want.