[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - mimics

Eric Theise erictheise at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 00:59:47 UTC 2019

Hi Graeme,

Thanks for your input. The guidelines suggest keeping tag names as short as
possible and underscored compound words add complexity.

If this fell under the camouflage principle of "crypsis" I'd definitely use
something like "blends_with" but I think "mimics" is well-understood and
precise so I'm going to leave that in the proposal.

Thanks, Eric

P.S. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camouflage