[Tagging] shop selling trucks

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 20:29:05 UTC 2019

sent from a phone

>> On 17. Nov 2019, at 19:23, Marc Gemis <marc.gemis at gmail.com> wrote:
> AFAIK, VW does not sell lorries/hgv/trucks. Their commercial vehicles
> are pick ups and vans (caddy/transporter/crafter) The largest, has a
> GVW of 5t.

you may be right, actually brand=volkswagen commercial vehicles;volvo was what was already tagged, and after researching them on their webpage it seems this should be Krone;Volvo because no mention of Volkswagen (they are also officially authorized to repair a series of components from different brands, like tachometers and similar, for which I haven’t tagged any, and they’re offering a lot of used vehicles from varying brands as well).

Cheers Martin