[Tagging] shop selling trucks

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Sun Nov 17 20:35:03 UTC 2019

Interesting. I've watched a fair amount of British media coverage about
the horrific human trafficking a couple of weeks back and noticed the
repeated use of lorry. In this Sky News segment they say vehicle
(comprising of tractor and container) and lorry, but they aren't saying
truck once.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo_SpJPJSs4