[Tagging] Additional detail of Levee mapping via embankments

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Mon Nov 18 00:46:19 UTC 2019

for straight embankments, cuttings, slopes, if they are done with an area that shares nodes, then I don’t think you need a relation. if they are jsut two lines that happen to be near each other, and do not share nodes, you might need a relation to associate them.

also, if a levee is made of two separate embankments, with a =dyke way in the center, those might need t obe related.

Javbw