[Tagging] Proposed features, toll (1/5)

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 11:21:09 UTC 2019

On Tue, 19 Nov 2019 at 09:07, Herbert Allmeier <herbertallmeier at gmx.de>
wrote:

> 1) There was a discussion about the proposal already. There were some
> problems with the preferred place of discussion. I move the discussions
> from the mailing list to the discussion page on the wiki and back.

You missed the entire point of that discussion.  Nobody asked you to copy
discussions from
one to the other.  I doubt that anybody wants you to copy discussions from
one to the other (I
certainly do not).  What people objected to was your statement that you
would ignore anything
said on the list and only deal with things on the wiki.

It's really quite simple: deal with discussions on both the list and the
wiki. don't copy stuff
from one to the other.  That's how everybody else does it.

--
Paul