[Tagging] Business which sells static caravans / mobile homes: shop=mobile_home or shop=static_caravan?

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 17:04:08 UTC 2019

On 19/11/2019 11:03, Joseph Eisenberg wrote:
> A search of "static caravans" and "for sale" finds many
> previously-owned static caravans but does not show results for a
> specialty retailer of these residential caravans.

The places that I've seen these advertised for sale in the UK have all I
think been existing static caravan sites, so an extra "shop" may be
considered a bit unnecessary.

The same applies for "park homes" (the more permanent variety - though
I'm not convinced what the best tag is for those).

Best Regards,

Andy