[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - footway=link

Allroads allroadsworld at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 20:26:13 UTC 2019

Now your questions @ Markus.
Your example:
Example (to be displayed with a fixed-width font):

              ┃  ┆  ┃
              ┃  ┆  ┃ <- driveway
              ┃  ┆  ┃
━━━━━━━━━━┛  ┆  ┗━━━━━━━━━━
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄11111┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ <- sidewalk
─────────┆─────────────
                 2
                 2

>1: highway=service + service=driveway?
In my example image, same as yours, (1 horizontal),  it is highway=footway footway=sidewalk  ( 1 vertical) for the service road is is highway=service service=crossing Why service=crossing, the driveway start at the private property, sidewalk is public, but could be highway=service service=driveway driveway=crossing, Inside that polygon.
>2: highway=residential?
highway=service, but is there also a *=connection possible?

We must work things out. How to use *=connection or else.

Allroads