[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Small electric vehicles

s8evq s8evq at runbox.com
Fri Nov 22 22:48:23 UTC 2019

Yes, there are specific traffic signs for class P (speed pedelecs). They are shown in the links I added:

Some examples:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:C3_met_jaagpad_met_uitzondering_voor_speed_pedelecs.png
Class A (mofa) and P (speedpedelec) allowed, not B (moped)

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/images/4/44/M11NL.png
This sign makes an exception for regular bicycle and speed pedelecs in for example one way streets, but not for mofa or mopeds.

And some more examples:
https://static.standaard.be/Assets/Images_Upload/2017/07/13/speedpedelec.jpg

https://radio2.be/sites/default/files/styles/1200x630/public/2019-10/speed%20pedelc%20inge%203%20.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRDFYs-yPCndRYU7WIwVI_lcuaOU96jeOl5smVz3IKFVp4AOQLZ