[Tagging] Proposed features landuse=open_defecation RFC Proposed under way 2019-10-07

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 14:42:40 UTC 2019

>From what I have read (few personal experience) I find it difficult to use
the landuse-key for this, because it implies to me that the area is mainly
used for open defecation (and has significant extent). If this is what you
want to describe, the tag is fine. In many other cases I believe we would
rather need a property like open_defecation=yes which can be added to other
objects, e.g. landuse=residential.

Cheers
Martin