[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - sunbathing

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 09:19:48 UTC 2019

Does this include places like the one see in the images here [1]
Those depict what we call ligweide or zonneweide in Dutch. Those are
grass areas typically next to a open-air swimming pool.

[1] https://www.google.com/search?q=ligweide&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjytMDY647lAhWSKFAKHQGFDKoQsAR6BAgJEAE&biw=2438&bih=1256&dpr=2