[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - sunbathing

Peter Neale nealepb at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 9 18:16:36 UTC 2019

Our local Primary School (ages 4 - 11 years, just in case there is any doubt) has shade sails over part of the playground to protect the little darlings from the sun whilst playing outside.
You would not get as very warm welcome, if you turned up there in your bikini, or budgie smugglers, asking to use the designated sunbathing area that was shown on your map!
Peter