[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - (phone)

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 22:52:42 UTC 2019

I'm in favor of deprecating contact:phone now (and the other
contact:XXX duplicates later), but I don't know about your other
proposed changes.

For example, requiring the country code in all phone numbers would not
be standard practice in Indonesia or the USA, since people in these
countries very rarely make phone calls to other countries.

- Joseph