[Tagging] Areas of bare soil (clay, silt, loam) such as badlands?

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 00:19:55 UTC 2019

I believe you can almost always map a feature as a node, if you lack
clear information about it's boundaries: for example, if there is no
good aerial imagery and you haven't had a chance to survey the whole
area with GPS, you could use satellite imagery or survey to mark the
approximate center of the feature with a node.