[Tagging] Proposal: Access Aisle

Leif Rasmussen 354lbr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 23:50:44 UTC 2019

@Warin this could be said of sidewalks too - "they're just footways".  Why
is this any different?  I personally think that my adding this new tag,
which can easily be ignored by data consumers, we would add a new tool for
consumers who want to, for example, study how accessable parking lots are.
Also, even if this isn't all that useful, at least we'll have a clear way
to map them to avoid inconsistencies in data.
Leif Rasmussen