[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - sunbathing

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 21:52:38 UTC 2019

In Australia most people 'sunbathe' on a beach of sand. Some 'sunbathe'
in their own backyard. High rates of sun exposure gets 'melanoma' and
there are publicity campaigns to get people to cover up from sun
exposure. It is not something that would be mapped in Australia .. you
can 'sunbathe' pretty much anywhere, parks, beaches, pools, backyards,
beside rivers, etc etc.