[Tagging] Fwd: Walking & Cycling Node Network tagging: undoing the hijacking of rcn and rwn

s8evq s8evq at runbox.com
Wed Sep 4 16:31:33 UTC 2019

Why don't you continue to use network=* ? Invent a new value for network= instead of introducing a new, but confusing tag called "network_type".

I understand that using network_type would be easier. You just add the tag to the already tagged node networks that are currently using network=rwn.

But is introducing a new tag "network_type=" really the best solution? Or is it the easiest solution?