[Tagging] cuisine=milk_shake ? | Re: Tag for a milk_shake shop?

ael witwall3 at disroot.org
Thu Sep 5 17:41:35 UTC 2019

On Thu, Sep 05, 2019 at 04:48:42PM +0100, Paul Allen wrote:
> On
> Thu, 5 Sep 2019 at 15:52, ael <witwall3 at disroot.org> wrote:
>
> > Sounds a good idea. I have just switched it to
> > shop=beverages  and beverage=milk_shake, but adding
> >

> beverage=* is logical but not documented.  drink=* may be illogical but
> it's not
> only documented, that's what the shop=beverages says you should use to
> specify
> which drinks a beverages shop sells.

Yes, I noticed that later.

> Actually, when I first mentioned drink=* I trusted the shop=beverages
> documentation
> too much and/or misread it.  What you should have is shop=beverages +
> drink:milk_shake=served.

I missed that. It's not very intuitive :-)

I had already added cuisine=milk_shake as suggested here which seems
much clearer.

I will probably change the beverage= tag as you suggest, but not with
much enthusiasm. I guess it all depends on what the data consumers do
with all of this.

ael