[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Campsite properties

Sven Geggus lists at fuchsschwanzdomain.de
Tue Sep 10 12:17:59 UTC 2019

Joseph Eisenberg <joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com> wrote:

> That's an interesting idea. I don't know much about this concept
> myself, so it would be better if this were kept separate. Is it like
> renting a summer cabin, or more like having a permanent spot in a
> mobile home park (eg for fixed caravans)?

No this is all about renting a pitch for your own caravan not for renting a
whole caravan.  We already have static_caravans=yes for the latter.

> I see it's already been used 50 times. Maybe you can make a proposal
> or a wiki page to document it?
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Key:permanent_camping&action=edit

OK, added this page.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:permanent_camping

Is it allowed to add images from Wikipedia to OSM-Wiki?

If so, there would be:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Dauercamper_Asel_Sued_Edersee_20101024.JPG

Regards

Sven

--
The laws of mathematics are very commendable but the only law that applies in
Australia is the law of Australia.