[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Reusable packaging

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 08:10:45 UTC 2019

sent from a phone

> On 12. Sep 2019, at 13:52, Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org> wrote:
>
> Do we even have a remote hope of achieving a
> level of completeness and timeliness that makes this usable?

if your apprehension comes true and we became the default go-to business directory, then definitely yes (but we would have to fight much more with spam and manipulation of data out of individual interests, than we do now). This role is now mostly taken by G Maps (and, depending on the business type, some other companies like yelp, booking or tripadvisor,...), but it isn’t excluded we could grow into this role as well.

Cheers Martin